RIP MadHungo

The place where anything goes. Well, almost anything.
josegrapinino
Prospect
Prospect

Re: RIP MadHungo

Postby josegrapinino » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:33 pm

I'll never forget MadHungo. He was always incredibly fun to chat with on the forums. He will be missed!
MTR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Postby MTR » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Just now seeing this. I don't come around like I used to and don't post much but I always enjoyed seeing what Hungo had to say on just about anything. Hate to hear about his passing.
Elite1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Elite1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:41 pm

I just saw this, very sad news, about Hungo's passing. I never actually met Hungo, but always had the feeling that after his wife passed, he was never the same. One little connection, I had with Hungo, occurred several years back. I have an uncle that was a POW. So every holiday that I fly the American flag, I also fly a POW/MIA flag as well. Several years ago, I purchased a new POW/MIA flag online, and somehow I accidentally purchased two flags, maybe I clicked something twice? Anyway they sent me two flags. I noticed that Hungo used to fly a little POW/MIA flag, in his signature, over at CardsClubhouse. I told him that I had an extra flag for him, if he wanted it, so I sent it to him. He was delighted and told me that he was a Vet and was honored to fly it at his home. He must have thanked me a dozen times... I am sad that he is no longer with us. I hope and pray, Hungo and his wife are reunited in heaven.
cardinalfan4life
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby cardinalfan4life » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:02 am

I'll never forget Hungo, he was the first person to greet me over at CCH. he was one of my friends on this forum for years, though I never met him off this forum, we formed a friendship. I hate to see him go. RIP Roger, I will miss seeing you here.

Return to “Anything Goes”