2016 YNOT:

Your place for everything about the St. Louis Cardinals.
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

2016 YNOT:

Postby Tulcard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:40 pm

The 2016 season is upon us. Questions for the 2016 Spring Training YNOT have submitted to Chief. They should be posted soon.

Good luck to everyone this season. Remember, to win the YNOT you must remain a consistent participant. Longevity wins in the end regardless of receiving a low score in a particular contest. You can always come back and win the whole thing.

Question is....will I have any competition this year? Can anyone unseat the current YNOT Champion? The challenge has been set.

Tully
MadHungo
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Re: 2016 YNOT:

Postby MadHungo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Question is....will I have any competition this year?

Probably won't be me Tul but I'm sure somebody will give you a run for your money ;)

Glad to see YNOT back again, and not soon enough, as it's been a long Winter thus-far.

Thanks once again Chief & Tul for all the hard work you guys put into this year-after-year. I for one appreciate it :)
Image Image
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:11 pm

First, before I post the questions for the 2016 Spring Training YNOT, I have an announcement. Every winner of a 2016 YNOT game will win a physical prize in addition to winning "Bragging Rights".

However, to get the prize you will need to send me a postal address. It can be your home address, your work address (if you receive mail there) or a P.O. Box #. I will mail the prize to whatever address you tell me. I need full address including: City, State, and Zip Code. The prize will be sent out the next day after I receive the postal address, or if you are a previous winner, your second or third prize will be sent to the same address the day after we declare a winner. You can anticipate being a winner this year and send me an address early, or you can wait until you actually win a YNOT. But, if I do not get an address, I cannot send out your "prize".

Use PM on this Board, or email to: Chief.Redbird@yahoo.com to send me your address. If I do not receive an address, I can't send out a prize. Your loss, not mine.

I Hope we have a Great YNOT Season this year and I hope the prizes get distributed around to most of the YNOT Players and not hoarded by just a few players with multiple prizes.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Cardinals Spring Training YNOT

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Cardinals Spring Training YNOT

Although according to the Cardinals ST Schedule, the Cardinals Spring Training games begin on March 2nd against the Owls, however, we will begin keeping statistics with the game on March 3rd against the Miami Marlins. This game is scheduled to begin at 12:05 p.m. CST. That will be the same time we close entry into this YNOT.

To see the questions and [SUBMIT] your answers, click here.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

NOTE: The Spring Training YNOT does count in the Season Totals to determine the 2016 YNOT Champion. There is a possibility of 35 points to be gained (or lost) depending whether you enter this YNOT, or not.

Good Luck

Chief Redbird
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
R27
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Postby R27 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:24 pm

I'm going to try (note: try) to be a regular this year. Lets do this!

Edit: Ouch. Led off with the toughest question! Lemme grab a coin.
@JonDobleRBD - Redbird Dugout

El gato es en fuego en mi pantelones.
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Tomorrow, March 2nd will be the last day ST YNOT entries will be accepted. On March 3rd the games will begin. So....if there is anyone out there i.e.: Clark family, you need to get your entries in the House.
cardinalfan4life
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby cardinalfan4life » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:37 pm

Tully I cant answer thhe YNOT...the form is invalid!
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:27 pm

I don't understand what you mean by invalid cf4l. The form works fine. Please explain.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:39 am

Tulcard wrote:Tomorrow, March 2nd will be the last day ST YNOT entries will be accepted. On March 3rd the games will begin. So....if there is anyone out there i.e.: Clark family, you need to get your entries in the House.

Actually you have until noon (CST) tomorrow, March 3rd to enter the YNOT. But, don't wait get in early... get in today!

I see that CF4L did get in the ST YNOT? I would like to know what caused him to write the Form doesn't work. You can post it in this thread or send a PM to me. I think it is just unfamiliarity with the "new" Form. However, if it was something else, let me know so I can see about correcting it.

Note for all: The Name and the TB question are Required Questions! They have to be answered or the Form will not Submit your answers. The asterisk identifies this. Note: The asterisk isn't as prominent as it was in years past, but it is still there. All other questions are optional... you do not need to submit an answer... however, all unanswered questions will receive a score of "0".

Good Luck to all the YNOT Players this year!

Remember, if you win a YNOT this year, I will need a U.S. Postal Address to send your prize to.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:15 pm

The Chief has a Dilemma

The prizes were delivered this week. I promised to send the first one out to Tulcard for all the work he has done for YNOT all these years not only here on RedbirdTalk, but also for our time on Cardinals Clubhouse. But, not only that... He also was the Season winner last year, and he won convincingly. He deserves to be the first one to get a YNOT Prize.

However, I found out it is going to cost $2.54 to send these out. That is almost four times the original cost of the items. I was not expecting such a high cost to mail these... but they need special handling to prevent the USPS Mail Sorting Machines from damaging the items. Tulcard's item is on the way. The USPS expects it to be delivered on Monday.

I will let him describe the item to you... all the winner items are identical items. If he shows a photo it will be an exact replica. It is a usable item, something you will want to have - especially when you are bragging about your YNOT win(s).
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
MadHungo
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby MadHungo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Well congrats Tully! Image
Image Image
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:54 am

Thanks Hungo. New season....everything is wide open for all.... 8-)
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:21 am

I received my YNOT prize from Chief. It is a cool YNOT pen in STL Cardinal colors with the perfect YNOT inscription on the pen. What does it say? Well....you'll have to participate and win a YNOT in order to find out. Need to get your addresses to Chief if you haven't already.

I will say this....the pen is a prize that everyone will cherish. Good luck to all and I hope everyone wins multiple prizes this season.

Working on the Season Long YNOT questions.... 8-)
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:23 am

Season Long YNOT questions have been submitted to Chief.... 8-)
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Season Long YNOT

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:22 pm

The questions for the Season-Long YNOT have been received and are Posted. This YNOT is open and receiving responses. This YNOT will close upon the first-pitch of the Pirates Opener in Pittsburgh. The first pitch is scheduled for Sunday, April 3, 2016, at 12:05 p.m. CDT. Keep in mind, this YNOT includes all 162 games of the Cardinals 2016 Regular-Season Schedule.

Please use your CCH Handle (or whatever), but use the same name for all YNOTs. Remember what name you are using.

To see the questions and [SUBMIT] your answers, click here.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck

NOTE: This YNOT will not be scored until the 2016 Regular Season is over for the St. Louis Cardinals. The points scored in this YNOT do count for the 2016 Season Championship.

Good Luck,

Chief Redbird

P.S. As I write this on Easter Sunday afternoon, you have just under 1 week to enter the Season Long YNOT. Later this week, I will post the questions for the opening Series of the 2016 Campaign... The Pittsburgh Pirates YNOT. This YNOT will close at the same time as the Season-Long YNOT... at the scheduled time for the start of the first game of the 2016 Season, i.e. 12:05 p.m. CDT Sunday afternoon, April 3rd. Don't forget to come back for the Pirates YNOT also. A total of 35 points are possible for each YNOT.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird

Return to “St. Louis Cardinals”