2016 YNOT:

Your place for everything about the St. Louis Cardinals.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Re: 2016 YNOT:

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:17 pm

Cincinnati Reds YNOT Results

The scores aren't great... only 5 of us scored a double-digit score. However, how many time have I written when the Cardinals do bad (losing the series), our collective scores are down? However, in-spite-of the low scores, we still have a winner to report. For this YNOT, the winner is Elite59 with a score of 19. Close behind we have Tulcard with 14 points.

At the other end we find Chief Redbird with the low score. So, he will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Here is the complete line-up so you can see how you did...

Leading-off will be our winner, Elite59
He is followed by: Tulcard
Cardsfan64
Hungo
MrsLand
srclark2k
Lady Redbird
nrmlcardfan
Razz

On the bench we have: robertleeclark
And, as previously mentioned, Chief Redbird will be the Bat Boy.

Congratulations to Elite59 on his 3rd win of the Season.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

To see the answers everybody submitted, click here.

To see the Graded Spreadsheet, click here.

Season Totals = 2016 Season Standings

Note1: The Pirates YNOT questions are posted. The Post with the links to enter is the last Post on the previous page.

Note2: To confirm a Post from Tulcard regarding the scoring error on the previous YNOT and the subsequent correction. The error was entirely mine. I had erroneously awarded points for an answer out of the range. Tulcard does not score any of the YNOTs. He does create the questions - I create the "Form" that when completed fills in the Spreadsheet. After the series is over, he provides me the correct answers, I determine whether a particular answer is correct or within the range and award the points. I made an error... His answer was close, but not in the range, yet, I awarded him points. It was pointed out that the answer was out of the range... I looked and agreed it was not in the range and thus took the points away. It was totally my error. I should have owned up to it when I adjusted the score, so Tulcard would not have needed to write his Post. I'm sorry I made the error, and, I am sorry I did not own up to the error when I corrected it.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Cardsfan64
Prospect
Prospect

Postby Cardsfan64 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Congrats, Tully! You are making it hard to catch up to you! Well done!
MadHungo
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby MadHungo » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:25 pm

Congrats once again Tully!
Image Image
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Thanks guys. Just trying to hang on..... 8-)

You know Hungo, if you could make every series we'd probably be trailing you.... ;)
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Regarding the Pirates YNOT:

As Reyes will not be starting this evening (Wednesday) there are two questions in this YNOT that will be affected. Please read below:

1. Question #4: We will substitute Leake for Reyes in this question. The question and submitted answers will stand.

2. Question #10: Everyone will receive 2 points for this question.

Should anyone have any questions please send me a PM,

Thank You,

Tully
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:35 am

Brewers YNOT (#3) in St. Louis

The Milwaukee Brewers will be in St. Louis (Thursday thru Sunday) for a 4 game series against our Hometown Redbirds (aka Cardinals). Thursdays game is scheduled to begin at 6:15 p.m. CDT. This will be the same time we will close entry into this YNOT.

To see the questions and [SUBMIT] your answers, click here.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:48 am

The Pirates YNOT is scored and points have been added to the ScoreBoard Spreadsheet. I wrote a complete summary of the game as I always do, however when I clicked for it to be Posted... It disappeared and my WIFI Log-on appeared on my screen. I lost the Post.

Today is a travel day - I don't have time to re-write the Post now. It is already 9:45. Today is a Travel day for us. I have to get on the road. I will re-write the Post tonight. Sorry.

Go back to the original announcement Post for the Links to see the Spreadsheet. Sorry. Wait about 12 hours. I'll re-write the Post.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Elite1
Prospect
Prospect

Postby Elite1 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Fyi, I emailed my picks to Chief!
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:41 am

Pirates YNOT Results

We have a two-way tie with 17 points for first place in the Pirates YNOT, when we look at the TB, we find Cardsfan345 as the winner and MrsLand will be batting second. Tulcard was 3rd with 15 points.

At the other end, Razz scored the lowest number of points and will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Here is the team roster/batting order for this YNOT:

Leading Off will be our winner, Cardsfan345
He is followed by MrsLand
Tulcard
nrmlcardfan
Lady Redbird
Elite59
Hungo
Cardsfan64
Chief Redbird

And, as previously mentioned, Razz will be the BatBoy for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations again to Cardsfan345 on your fourth Win this year.

Participation always falls off in September when players realize they can't win and stop trying. You may not be able to catch the Leader, but you can still win a YNOT and score a YNOT Prize! Please keep playing... it is more fun when there are more participants.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

Sorry this took so long to report. But, since I am living my life as a Nomad, I am dependent on Campground WIFI's. This morning (in Idaho) it failed and I was already running late to get on the road. We had to get going. This evening in Utah it is working much better. Of course it is about midnight as I write this and most people are in bed, but Chief is up pounding on his keyboard.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
MadHungo
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby MadHungo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:28 am

Congrats 345!

I to was w/o WiFi last evening is why I couldn't participate in the Brewers - Cards series. Anyway, good luck to those who did participate.
Image Image
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:59 pm

Chicago Cubs YNOT (in St. Louis) #3

On Monday, September 12, the Chicago Cubs will be in St. Louis for a 3-game series (Monday - Wednesday). Monday's game is scheduled to begin at 7:15 p.m. CDT. This will be the same time we close entry into this YNOT.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:36 am

Milwaukee Brewers YNOT Results

Elite59 is the winner of the Brewers YNOT with a score of 17. Tulcard was a close 2nd with 15 points.

NOTE:
[*]There was some telephone discussion about Elites decision to Email his answers to me and have me entering them. His email was before the start of the series, however, I was driving in Northern Utah and did not see the email until after the start of the game. We decided to let him keep the points for this YNOT, but will not let him enter that way in the future. I will not accept email answers from him nor anyone else in the future. You need to call up the Form and fill it in yourself. It can be done with a "smart-phone" that is Internet capable. That is how I entered this YNOT.

[*]One other scoring decision regarding my answers. We were driving thru Northern Salt Lake City on I-15. Because we were travelling and using a phone an extraneous digit appeared in two of my intended answers. Tulcard allowed my original answers to be graded. One was out of the range (too low to get points) - that was a 4-point question. The other was within the range for points. That was a 2-point question. So, I was awarded 2 points for Q10.

At the low end of the scores, we had three players tied for low score. When we looked at the TB we find that Cardsfan64 will be hitting 9th, MrsLand will be on the Bench and Srclark2k will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Here is the line-up so everyone can see how they finished:

Leading-off will be our winner, Elite59
He is followed by Tulcard
nrmlcardfan
Razz
Chief Redbird
Cardsfan345
Lady Redbird
robertleeclark
Cardsfan64

On the bench we have: MrsLand

And, as previously mentioned, srclark2k will be the Bat Boy

Congratulations to Elite59 on your fourth YNOT Win this season.

Also want to recognize three players who have gone over 500 points this year: Tulcard our Leader with 553 points; Elite59 with 541 points; and Lady Redbird with 507 points.

NOTE: The Chicago Cubs YNOT is posted. The Post with the Links to enter is directly above this Post on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
MadHungo
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby MadHungo » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Congrats Elite!
Image Image
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:09 pm

San Francisco Giants YNOT (in California)

Tomorrow, September 15, the Cardinals will be in California to take on the San Francisco Giants in Frisco. This will be a 4-game series (Thursday - Sunday). The first game (on Thursday) is scheduled to begin at 9:15 p.m. CDT. That will be the same time we close entry into this YNOT.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Chicago Cubs YNOT Results

As the Season winds down... Things at the top seem to be getting tighter. Cardsfan 64 is our winner and has a solid grasp of 4th place on the Leaders Board. His score was 23 points. Lady Redbird who is currently in 3rd place, finished second in this YNOT with a score of 19 points.

At the other end we find our leader Tulcard and the two Clarks - srclark2k and robertleeclark all tied with low score. However, the TB says robertleeclark will be the Bat Boy and the other two will be on the bench along with Chief Redbird. Everyone else who entered is on the starting line-up.

Here is the complete list, the higher you are in the Batting Order, the better you did.

Leading-off will be our winner, Cardsfan64
He is followed by Lady Redbird
BrewCards
Cardsfan345
nrmlcardfan
Razz
Elite59
MrsLand
Hungo

On the bench we have:
Chief Redbird
Tulcard
srclark2k

And, as previously mentioned, our BatBoy for this YNOT Team is robertleeclark.

Congratulations to our winner Cardsfan64 on your 5th Win. You and Lady Redbird are tied for the highest number of YNOT Wins this season with 5 apiece.

The San Francisco Giants YNOT Questions have been Posted. The Post with the links to enter is directly above this Post on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird

Return to “St. Louis Cardinals”