2016 YNOT:

Your place for everything about the St. Louis Cardinals.
Elite1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: 2016 YNOT:

Postby Elite1 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Wonder if Garcia will get the start? Looked about an hour ago, on MLB.com, it said TBD, who will start on Saturday. Now it says Wacha will get the start...
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:55 am

Wacha will be starting in place of Garcia today. Wacha will be substituted for him on question #4.

The question still lives.... 8-)
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Pittsburgh Pirates YNOT Results

Not too much variation in the scores of this the last YNOT of 2016. Actually, this is the last YNOT of the Season, however, there is the Year Long YNOT yet to be graded. It could affect the final out-come of YNOT. Scores for this YNOT were mostly close up and down the list. Seven individuals are tied 2-points behind the winner. The next four individuals all were tied, two-points behind the second place score. One of the bottom four is in the starting line-up. Two are on the bench and one will be the Bat-Girl. The Bat Girl is only four-points behind the Lead-off hitter. This is undoubtably the closest YNOT all year.

Our Winner is nrmlcardfan who scored 12 points. Behind him is a 7-way tie for the second line-up position. The TB says Elite59 will be in the 2nd slot. He is followed by:
Cardsfan64
Tulcard
robertleeclark
Lady Redbird
BrewCards
srclark2k
Cardsfan345

On the bench we have:
Chief Redbird
Razz

And MrsLand will be the Bat Girl and with a score only 4 points behind the lead-off hitter. Wow!

Congratulations to nrmlcardfan on your fifth YNOT win this season. You join two others with 5 YNOT Wins.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

To see the answers everybody submitted, click here.

To see the Graded Spreadsheet, click here.

Season Totals = 2016 Season Standings
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Season-Long YNOT Results

Lady Redbird is the Winner of the Season-Long YNOT with a score of 19 points, and with this Win, becomes the only Six-time Winner of a 2016 YNOT Game. Congratulations Lady Redbird!

Razz and Topps were tied for second place with 17 points each. Razz will be hitting in the 2nd slot and Topps will be hitting 3rd as determined by the TB Answers.

At the other end, RobertLeeClark scored the least points and will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Here is the complete Line-up so you can see how well you did.

Leading off is our winner, Lady Redbird
She is followed by Razz,
Topps
srclark2k
Cardsfan345
cardsfaninnwmo
MrsLand
Chief Redbird
Cardsfan64

On the Bench we have:
Hungo
nrmlcardfan
Tulcard
cardinalfan4life
R27
Elite59

And, as previously mentioned, robertleeclark will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to Lady Redbird, our only six-time YNOT Winner for 2016.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

To see the answers everybody submitted, click here.

To see the Graded Spreadsheet, click here.

Season Totals = 2016 Season Standings

This concludes all the scoring for YNOT this Season. The Cardinals didn't make it into the Playoffs, so this concludes the 2016 Season YNOT Reporting from me. Have a Great Off-Season, we will be back next Spring and Lady Redbird and I are going back to Maine, to Bass Harbor Campground in Bass Harbor, Maine, where the WI-FI is more reliable than several Campground WI-FIs we had this season. Hopefully it will run much smoother again next year.

Have a GREAT Off Season!
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:09 pm

YNOT Season Champion

Although Lady Redbird won the Season-Long YNOT, she is not the Top Scorer for 2016 YNOT. That Title belongs to Tulcard who amassed 639 points this season. He is followed by Elite59 who scored 623 points. The 3rd Highest scorer is Lady Redbird our only six-time YNOT Winner in 2016.

Here is the complete listing in our usual Team Batting Order Format. Note: The top three players are the only three who scored more than 600 points.

Starting Line-up:

Tulcard
Elite59
Lady Redbird
nrmlcardfan
Cardsfan64
Razz
MrsLand
Cardsfan345
Chief Redbird

On the Bench:

robertleeclark
srclark2k
BrewCards
Hungo
Topps
cardinalfan4life
cardsfaninnwmo
R27
Andujar

And our Bat Boy is Phanuel26 who only joined in one YNOT game, but scored a respectable 9 points in that single YNOT.

Congratulations to Tulcard our 2016 Winner. Also congrats to our other two 600+ point scorers, Elite59 and Lady Redbird.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Cardsfan64
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Cardsfan64 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Congrats to the winners of the latest YNOT's! It was fun to play again this year! Congrats, Tully on your championship; and to Elite and Lady Redbird for scoring over 600 points! A HUGE Thanks to those who made this possible so all the rest of us could have fun trying to guess the right answers! Tip of the cap to Chief and Tulcard for putting in many hours of work each week so we all could have fun! Maybe next year the Cards will make the postseason and we can carry the YNOT season a bit longer!
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:28 pm

Thanks CF64! I appreciate your kind words. Although we all wanted the Cardinals to make the playoffs I'm looking forward to the YNOT break for a few months. I hope everyone had fun this year.

We'll gear things up again around Feb./March just in time for March Madness. So, while we're off try and think of one Spring Training YNOT and one Season Long YNOT question everyone. That's "5" months to think of one question. I know you can do it.... ;)
Elite1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Elite1 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Thank you Chief and Tulcard. I really appreciate all of your hard work. Playing YNot really adds to the baseball season's enjoyment. Hope you and all of the other contestants have a great off season!
R27
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Postby R27 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:45 am

Thanks to Chief and Tulcard for putting the effort, hard work, and money into the YNOTs. It is much appreciated.
@JonDobleRBD - Redbird Dugout

El gato es en fuego en mi pantelones.
Cardsfan64
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Cardsfan64 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:19 pm

And thanks to you, R27 for setting up the website for us to play here and discuss baseball! We appreciate your willingness to help when the Cards Clubhouse site had issues. Thanks, Jon!
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:25 pm

YNOT Prizes!

Sorry. I have been home for two weeks getting back into our normal routine. Today, I remembered the YNOT Prizes that are still to be sent out. The Prizes are still in our 5th Wheel RV which is in Storage. I will go over to the Storage Lot this weekend to get them and begin packaging them up and sending them out on Monday. Most should be delivered by Thursday, Nov 3.

Three players: srclark2k, cardinalfan4life and R27 only won one YNOT game, and all first-time winners received their prize immediately after their first win, so they will not be getting another prize. All other winners were winners of two or more YNOTs. They have their subsequent prizes yet to be mailed. Look for them towards the end of next week.

Sorry I forgot about these, but for the last two months there were no first-time winners... so I didn't have to send any out. Then when we got home and emptied the trailer, we didn't empty that conpartment because the stuff stored there usually stays in the trailer. I forgot all about the YNOT Prizes. :(

You will have them soon.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
MadHungo
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby MadHungo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Sorry, been in & out of the hospital the last month & a half or so, had no Tablet or internet access. Anyway, congrats to all the winners!
Image Image
Cardsfan64
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Cardsfan64 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Really sorry to hear about your hospital stays, Hungo. I will keep you in prayer this week. May God give you peace during this time of tumult and concern. Draw on His strength when you are weak. Be encouraged by encouraging others during your time of struggle. Love you, brother!
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:09 am

Hope you are feeling better Hungo.... 8-)
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Re: 2016 YNOT Prizes

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:12 pm

A strange set of circumstances has kept me from sending them out. I did pick them up from our RV. Then before I got them into the house, my daughters car died. She needs a car to get to/from work. She has had the car for the past three weeks... the prizes are still in the back of the car. We are using my truck.

I keep forgetting them when she comes here. The next day when she is at work is when I remember. I will get the prizes out of the car and in the mail soon. Sorry!
Take Care,
Chief Redbird

Return to “St. Louis Cardinals”