Page 2 of 2

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:53 am
by chevyman58
Waino50 wrote: got married seven months go.


Congrats! Ball gets lighter as time goes on. Had mine on for 32 years now & hardly know it's there. :lol: :oops:

Image

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:27 pm
by R27
chevyman58 wrote:
Waino50 wrote: got married seven months go.


Congrats! Ball gets lighter as time goes on. Had mine on for 32 years now & hardly know it's there. :lol: :oops:

He's still a newlywed. He hasn't noticed the ball yet. ;)

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:15 pm
by chevyman58
Must have big pants & little ball

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:31 pm
by MadHungo
Wow, this feels so strange after being at CCH for all those years, starting fresh that is. My hats off to C-70 for doing his best to keep me informed, thanks C! Anyway, looks good R27 :)

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:33 pm
by R27
MadHungo wrote:Wow, this feels so strange after being at CCH for all those years, starting fresh that is. My hats off to C-70 for doing his best to keep me informed, thanks C! Anyway, looks good R27 :)

Glad you found it Hungo!

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:36 pm
by Tulcard
We have a Hungo sighting.... 8-)

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:38 pm
by MadHungo
Yeah me to, was starting to have withdrawals :lol:

Thanks guys!

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:42 pm
by Razz
Our baseball leader is here. Great to see you Hungo.

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:21 am
by MadHungo
Razz wrote:Our baseball leader is here. Great to see you Hungo.


LOL, not so sure about that Razz, but thanks just the same, and likewise :)

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:46 am
by buruxa
Thanks R27 for setting us up. I was lost for a while, now I am found thanks to Craig1234 sharing the link.

Re: Welcome to Redbird Talk

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:07 am
by R27
buruxa wrote:Thanks R27 for setting us up. I was lost for a while, now I am found thanks to Craig1234 sharing the link.

Glad you found your way!