2017 YNOT:

Your place for everything about the St. Louis Cardinals.
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Re: 2017 YNOT:

Postby Tulcard » Thu May 25, 2017 12:45 pm

There will not be a Colorado YNOT. Unfortunately, there will not be time to get the questions up so everyone would have enough time get their answers in. We will resume with the next series (Dodgers at home). Questions for that series should be posted by Sunday afternoon.

Answers for the current Dodgers YNOT should be posted either Friday evening, or Saturday AM.

Have a great Holiday weekend everyone!
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sat May 27, 2017 12:37 pm

L. A. Dodgers YNOT Results

The winner of the L.A. Dodgers YNOT is Cardsfan64 with a score of 17 points. Close behind we have Elite59 and Cardinalgirl1 who both scored 15 points. The TB was used to determine that Elite59 will be hitting 2nd and Cardinalgirl1 will be hitting 3rd.

At the other end, we find RobertLeeClark scoring the least number of points and thus will be the Bat Boy. (An unintended result of Srclark2K not being eligible to score points because of the time of his entry -- had we counted his score, he would have been the Bat Boy. As it is, he was disqualified from scoring points for being late enterring this YNOT, thus making his father the Bat Boy).

Sorry, RobertLeeClark! However, rules are rules, and we are going to enforce the rule that you have to be in by the scheduled start of Game 1 of the series, or you do not score points.

Here is the Line-up card so you can see how you did.

Leading off will be our winner, Cardsfan64
he is followed by: Elite59
Cardinalgirl1
Cardsfaninnwmo
Tulcard
mhardy_03
MrsLand
Chief Redbird
Lady Redbird

On the bench we have: Cardsfan345 and Nrmlcardfan.

And, as previously mentioned, robertleeclark will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to Cardsfan64 on your 2nd Win ths Season.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

To see the answers everybody submitted, click here.

To see the Graded Spreadsheet, click here.

Season Totals = 2017 Season Standings

P.S. I want to let all YNOT players know that it was my fault we did not have a Colorado Rockies YNOT. We (Lady Redbird and I) had a hiccup in our Travel plans (actually two hiccups) and we decided to delay our departure from Pennsylvania. That put us in Connecticut (dry camping) on the day I should have posted the Colorado YNOT. Did not have electricity nor Wi-Fi for the Computers, thus no way to Post Questions. Sorry. We could have stayed another night in Pennsylvania where I did have electricity and Wi-Fi, but I wanted get to Maine for the start of Memorial Day weekend.

P.P.S. We are here, Bass Harbor Campground, Bass Harbor, ME, (http://www.bassharbor.com) - we arrived yesterday afternoon, and will be here until mid-October. Barring any unforeseen hiccups, we will have YNOTs all during the Play-offs - if the Cardinals get into the Playoffs.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun May 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Los Angeles Dodgers (in St. Louis) YNOT

It seems like we just got through playing the L. A. Dodgers, and we did! The Post directly above this one is the Results Post from that YNOT. However, the Schedule says we are going to repeat that series, only this time the Cardinals will be the Home team, and it will be a four-game series.

To see the questions and [SUBMIT] your answers, click here.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
mhardy_03
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Postby mhardy_03 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Whoops, double submitted. Just clear one of them.
CSFBL - Bayside Tigers

Team info under my ownership (2037-2115):
80 seasons, 8007-4793 (.626), 71 Playoff Apps, 49 Division Titles, 33 League Titles
11 World Series Titles (2047, 2072, 2076, 2078, 2084, 2087, 2092, 2101, 2102, 2104, 2115)
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun May 28, 2017 5:47 pm

mhardy_03 wrote:Whoops, double submitted. Just clear one of them.

Will do!
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Mon May 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Everyone will get 2 points for question #8 of the Dodgers YNOT as Wood has been placed on the DL.

Tully
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Chicago Cubs YNOT (in Chicago) #1

On Friday afternoon, June 2nd, the Cardinals will be in Chicago, at Wrigley Field to take on the reigning World Series Champions on their home field. Both Friday's and Saturday's Games are scheduled to begin at 1:20 p.m. CDT. This same time will be when we close entry into this YNOT. If you want to keep your points, be in by 1:20 p.m. on Friday.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Los Angeles Dodgers YNOT (in St. Louis) Results

NOTE: This is a complete re-write of the L.A. Dodgers (in St. Louis) YNOT. A scoring change was made about 12 hours after this was originally Posted.

The Dodgers and Cardinals may have played to a Split, but in YNOT we have a winner and the rest are non-winners. At the top of the scores in this YNOT, we find Cardsfaninnwmo with 21 points to claim the win and Elite59 with 20 points to claim the second slot.

At the other end we find five players tied with the low score, however, mhardy_03 will be the BatBoy as he was furthest away with his Tie Breaker Answer.

Here is the entire team line-up so you can see how you finished:

Leading off will be our winner, Cardsfaninnwmo,
He is followed by Elite59
Cardsfan64
Cardsfan345
srclark2k
Chief Redbird
MrsLand
Lady Redbird
Tulcard

There is no bench for this team. As previously mentioned, mhardy_03 will be the batboy for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to [b]Cardsfaninnwmo[/b] on your first YNOT win this season.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

Last edited by Chief Redbird on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:42 am

A question arose concerning Q7 of the recently completed L.A. Dodgers YNOT? The question was since Q7 started with: "Within 1", and the correct answer was "0" which is what I graded it to, shouldn't an answer of "0" or "1" get points?

I believe they should, but will defer to Tulcard to clarify. His email did not include 1 which is why I did not give anyone points.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:55 am

Chief Redbird wrote:A question arose concerning Q7 of the recently completed L.A. Dodgers YNOT? The question was since Q7 started with: "Within 1", and the correct answer was "0" which is what I graded it to, shouldn't an answer of "0" or "1" get points?

I believe they should, but will defer to Tulcard to clarify. His email did not include 1 which is why I did not give anyone points.

My mistake everyone for which I apologize. I reviewed how this type of question had been scored in the past and saw that I had indeed given Chief an incorrect answer to the question. Therefore the correction.

I have asked Chief to change the scoring to 0-1 for question #7. Those whose answer fell within this answer will be awarded points.

Tully
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Scoring has been fixed. Original Post of the L.A. Dodgers Results has been re-written in the original placement in the YNOT Discussion.

2017 RedbirdTalk YNOT Scoreboard has been corrected. Cardsfan345's win was taken away. cardsfaninnwmo was awardred the win and all scores have been adjusted.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Cincinnati Reds (in Cincy) YNOT 1

On Monday, the Cardinals will be in Cincinnati to take on the Reds in a 4-game (Mon - Thur) series. The first three games are scheduled to begin at 6:10 p.m. CDT. This will be the time we close entry to this YNOT on Monday, June 5. Be in by then, if you want points!

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 am

Chicago Cubs YNOT (1) @ Wrigley

The Cardinals couldn't pull out a Series Win in Chicago in their first visit to the Windy City this year, but as you all know, in YNOT we always have a winner to report. This time Lady Redbird was the winner with a score of 22 points. Right behind her, with 20 points, we find her mate, Chief Redbird.

At the other end of the range of scores we find three players all tied with the same low-score, 4 points. Looking at the TB, we find that robertleeclark and Cardsfan345 will be on the bench, and Srclark2k will be the team batboy for this YNOT.

Here is the complete line-up so you can see how you did in this YNOT:

Leading off will be our winner, LadyRedbird
she is followed by Chief Redbird
Cardsfan64
Elite59
cardsfaninnwmo
BrewCards
mrsland
Tulcard
Nrmlcardfan

On the bench we have robertleeclark and Cardsfan345.

And, as previously mentioned, Srclark2k will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to Lady Redbird an your first win ths season. You also jumped Tulcard to take-over 3rd place in the Season Totals.

NOTE: The Cincinnati Reds YNOT is open and accepting answers until 6:10 p.m. this evening (Mon, 6/5/2017). The Post with the Links to ENTER is directly above this post on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Everyone will be getting 2 points for question #10.

Tully
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Philadelphia Phillies YNOT (in St. Louis)

On Friday, after a disastrous (0 - 7) roadtrip, the Cardinals return home for a seven game homestand. First up will be the Phillies for a three-game weekend series (Friday - to - Sunday). Friday's game is scheduled to begin at 7:15 p.m. CDT. This will be the same time we close entry into this YNOT. Be in by that time to score points.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird

Return to “St. Louis Cardinals”