2017 YNOT:

Your place for everything about the St. Louis Cardinals.
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Re: 2017 YNOT:

Postby Tulcard » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Season Long YNOT questions have been submitted to Chief.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:24 am

2017 Season-Long YNOT

As Spring Training begins to wind down, the Regular Season is just around the corner. This YNOT encompasses the entire 162-Game Regular Season. Keep this in mind as you are answering the questions. Also keep in mind the schedule... Some games will be played according to AL Rules (a designated hitter (DH) will be used when the pitcher is scheduled to bat). Most games (including all games played in Busch Stadium) will be played according to NL Rules. This YNOT will close at the scheduled time of the first-pitch (Sunday, April 2, 2017 @ 7:35 p.m. CDT).

To see the questions and [SUBMIT] your answers, click here.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Questions have been submitted to Chief for the STL opening series of 2017 vs. the Cubs.

I will say that if our participation does not pick up our YNOT games will be suspended. Chief and I both enjoy doing our parts in order to have the YNOT's for everyone. However, if we do not have enough interest to have a minimum of 12 consistent participants there is too much involved for us to continue. I hope you understand.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Season Opener ~ the World Champion Cubs vs the Cardinals in St. Louis

The Cardinals 2017 Season gets underway on Sunday evening, April 2nd, when the Cardinals and the Cubs start a 3-game series in Busch Stadium. Unlike most 3-game series when the two teams play on consecutive days, the games for this series are scheduled for Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. As in past years, we will use the scheduled start time for the first game to be the time to close entry into the YNOT. The scheduled start time on Sunday is 7:35 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT).

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:12 am

Spring Training YNOT Results

We have a winner! And, now we have a 2017 YNOT Leader! That Leader is Elite59 who scored 25 Points in the Spring Training YNOT. Lady Redbird finished in 2nd place, 7-points behind the leader.

At the other end of the scores, we find Cardsfan345 and MrsLand tied with the same low score. According to the TB, Cardsfan345 will be on the bench, while MrsLand will be the Bat Girl for this YNOT.

Here is the order of how everyone finished:

Leading-off will be our Winner, Elite59.
He will be followed by Lady Redbird
Chief Redbird
cardinalfan4life
Topps
Cardsfaninnwmo
Cardsfan64
nrmlcardfan
Tulcard

On the bench we find:
mhardy_03
Cardsfan345

And, as previously mentioned, MrsLand will be the Bat Girl for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to Elite59, the first YNOT Winner in 2017. The season is young... the first game of the 2017 Regular Season will be later tonight at 7:35 p.m. CDT. If you are not in yet... get in soon.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

To see the answers everybody submitted, click here.

To see the Graded Spreadsheet, click here.

The Opening Series YNOT ~ the Chicago Cubs in St. Louis closes at 7:35 p.m. this evening, April 2nd. If you are not in... you need to get in! The Post with the links to enter us directly above this post on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Cincinnati Reds in St. Louis (1) YNOT

On Friday, April 7, the Cincinnati Reds will be at Busch Stadium to take on the home-town St. Louis Cardinals in a 3-game weekend series. The first pitch is scheduled for 7:15 p.m. CDT. This same time will be when we close entry into this YNOT.

Good Luck!
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Chicago Cubs YNOT Results

BrewCards is the winner of the Cubs YNOT with a score of 17. The two closest players are Cardsfan64 and LadyRedbird who both had a score of 13 points. With a twist of fate, the winner of the Spring Training YNOT and current leader, Elite59 finds himself as the BatBoy for this YNOT. This is not the first time a player has gone from lead-off hitter to Bat Boy, but obviously it is for the new 2017 Season.

Another surprise, a new player, Cardinalgirl1 is the only player to score points for the Bonus question. The correct answer was 4. No one answered with 3, the one answer of 4 by Cardinalgirl1 was the lowest score submitted, four players answered with "5" and only missed getting the Bonus Points by one. All other players answered with 6, or higher. By scoring points with the Bonus Question, Cardinalgirl1 also made the Starting Line-up in her very first YNOT. Congratulations!

Here is the Line-up Card so you can see how you did:

Leading off is our Winner, BrewCards
he is followed by: Cardsfan64
Lady Redbird
MrsLand
Chief Redbird
Cardinalgirl1
Nrmlcardfan
Srclark2k
Robertleeclark

On the bench we have:
Cardsfan345
Topps
cardsfaninnwmo
Tulcard
cardinalfan4life

And, as previously mentioned, Elite59 will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to BrewCards on your Win.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

Season Totals = 2017 Season Standings

NOTE: The Cincinnati Reds YNOT is open and accepting Submittals until 7:15 p.m CDT this evening. Get in now, if you are not already in. The Post with the Links to enter is directly above this Post on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Question #10 should have been a Yes" or "No" answer. Therefore, everyone will be receiving 2 points for this question due to the question's confusion....and mine.... 8-)

Tully
Elite1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Elite1 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Re: the Cincy series, I got my answers in at 7:00 pm. (5:00 pm, here on the pacific coast), yet the time stamp says 20:00 ???
Last edited by Elite1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Elite1 wrote:Re: the Cincy series, I got my answers in at 7:00 pm. (5:00 pm, here on the pacific coast), yet the time stamp say 20:00 ???

You're good Elite1.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Tulcard wrote:
Elite1 wrote:Re: the Cincy series, I got my answers in at 7:00 pm. (5:00 pm, here on the pacific coast), yet the time stamp say 20:00 ???

You're good Elite1.

Looking at the time I put myself in, I think the clock Google is using is now Eastern Daylight Time. In the past it used PDT. I assumed the 'Google Cloud' was on the West Coast where Google Corporate Headquarters are. Maybe they now have an East Coast Cloud that is using EDT to time-stamp files.

Or, possibly they are now using the Time Zone where the Document Owner is. I live in the Eastern Time Zone, the computer I used to create the files is set to EDT. Possibly Google is using that time zone to Time-Stamp all updates to the files which includes each new Submittal of Answers to the Questionaire Form. I'll monitor this a little more closely for the next few YNOTs to see what is really happening.

Chief
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:27 pm

Cardinals @ Washington Nationals YNOT

On Monday, April 10, the Cardinals will be in our Nation's Capitol to take on the Washington Nationals in a 3-game, Monday-to-Wednesday series. The first pitch on Monday evening is scheduled for 6:05 p.m. CDT. This will be the same time we close entry into this YNOT.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Cincinnati Reds YNOT Results

With the Cincinnati Reds YNOT we have a change at the top. Lady Redbird sored one-point more than Elite59 and took over the top position. The winner of the Reds YNOT is mhardy_03 who was able to score 22 points to claim the Win. Cardsfaninnwmo was 2nd with a score of 20.

At the bottom we find Cardinalgirl1 with the lowest score, meaning she will be the Bat Girl for this YNOT Team. Welcome to YNOT!

Here is the Line-up card for this YNOT so you can see how you did.

Leading off will be our winner, mhardy_03
He is followed by: cardsfaninnwmo
Cardsfan64
Lady Redbird
Topps
Elite59
MrsLand
Cardsfan345
Tulcard

On the bench we have:
cardinalfan4life
Chief Redbird
Robert Lee Clark
Nrmlcardfan

And as previously mentioned, Cardinalgirl1 will be the Bat Girl for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to mhardy_03 on your 1st Win of the 2017 Season. Also, congrats to Lady Redbird on taking over the top position in the 2017 edition of Cardinals YNOT!

Season Totals = 2017 Season Standings

NOTE: The Washington Nationals YNOT Questions are Posted. The Post with the Links to enter is directly above this Post on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:05 am

Chief Redbird wrote:
Tulcard wrote:

You're good Elite1.

Looking at the time I put myself in, I think the clock Google is using is now Eastern Daylight Time. In the past it used PDT. I assumed the 'Google Cloud' was on the West Coast where Google Corporate Headquarters are. Maybe they now have an East Coast Cloud that is using EDT to time-stamp files.

Or, possibly they are now using the Time Zone where the Document Owner is. I live in the Eastern Time Zone, the computer I used to create the files is set to EDT. Possibly Google is using that time zone to Time-Stamp all updates to the files which includes each new Submittal of Answers to the Questionaire Form. I'll monitor this a little more closely for the next few YNOTs to see what is really happening.

Chief

Ok,
I am ready to say that the Timestamp for Submittals is Eastern Daylight Time... no matter where you live, when you hit Submit... Google puts a timestamp on your submittal, and the Timestamp is equal to EDT. Do not know why it is EDT. I do know I am listed as the Document owner and the time on the Computer I used to create it is EDT. That did not matter last year, it used PDT. Now it uses EDT.

NOTE! For those looking for the Washington Nationals YNOT Questions, the Post with the info and Links is two Posts above this Post on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
mhardy_03
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Postby mhardy_03 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:12 am

Woo hoo! After a year off, we're back! Need to work on that tiebreaker though. :oops: :lol:
CSFBL - Bayside Tigers

Team info under my ownership (2037-2119):
83 seasons, 8309-4971 (.626), 74 Playoff Apps, 52 Division Titles, 36 League Titles
13 World Series Titles (2047, 2072, 2076, 2078, 2084, 2087, 2092, 2101, 2102, 2104, 2115, 2117, 2119)

Return to “St. Louis Cardinals”