2017 YNOT:

Your place for everything about the St. Louis Cardinals.
nrmlcardfan
Prospect
Prospect

Re: 2017 YNOT:

Postby nrmlcardfan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:08 pm

First iining of game one over can I change my answers? :)
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Postby Tulcard » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 pm

nrmlcardfan wrote:First iining of game one over can I change my answers? :)

No Sir!
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:24 am

Cincinnati Reds YNOT in Cincy (Aug)

On Friday, Aug 4, (today), the Cardinals will be in Cincinnati to take on the Reds in a 3-game weekend series. First pitch this evening is scheduled for 6:40 p.m. CDT.

I know that is only 8 hours or so, from now. However, both Tulcard and myself have other things going on in our lives that have been consuming our time this past week, or so. Hopefully, things will slow down soon.

To see the questions and [SUBMIT] your answers, click here.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Milwaukee Brewers YNOT Results

A smaller YNOT Team this go-around... Only seven players and I, of all people, didn't get in. (Note: I was 'out-and-about' showing my sister and brother-in-law from St. Louis all around Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island (where Lady Redbird and I are spending the summer to get away from the oppressive heat and humidity of our home in Central Florida)). Enough of the excuses from me - we have a YNOT to Report.

Two players were tied for the top spot with 18 points each. However, only one can win, which is why we have a TB, to separate ties. In this case, cardsfaninnwmo had the better TB answer and will be the winner. Tulcard tied for high score, and will be hitting 2nd.

At the other end we find Nrmlcardfan with the low score for this smaller YNOT Team. Nrmlcardfan also will be hitting 7th. Yes, the BatBoy and the 7th hitter are one and the same. This abnormality is because we only had seven players enter this YNOT.

Here is the complete batting order so that you can see how you did:

As mentioned earlier, cardsfaninnwmo will be leading off.
He will be followed by Tulcard
MrsLand
Elite59
Cardsfan64
Lady Redbird
Nrmlcardfan

As mentioned above, Nrmlcardfan will also be performing Bat Boy duties for this smaller than normal team.

Congratulations to cardsfaninnwmo on your fifth win this season.

To review the questions for this YNOT, [url]click here[/url]. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

To see the answers everybody submitted, click here.

To see the Graded Spreadsheet, click here.

Season Totals = 2017 Season Standings

NOTE: The Cincinnati Reds YNOT which closes at 6:40 tonight is Open and accepting answers. The Post with the links to enter is directly above this Post, on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Kansas City Royals YNOT (a 4-game series)

On Monday, the Cardinals will be in Kansas City at Kauffman Stadium. They will play two games in KC according to AL rules (Designated Hitter). On Wednesday, both teams will be in St. Louis (Busch Stadium) for games 3 and 4 of this 4-game series. These games are according to NL rules where the Pitchers will be hitting.

Monday's game is scheduled to start at 7:15 CDT. This will be the same time we close entry into this YNOT.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Cincinnati Reds YNOT Results

(This is a corrected write-up of the one originally posted on Sunday night. Two people traded positions in final order).

Cardsfan345 is the winner of the Cincinnati Reds YNOT with a score of 15 points. Close behind we have 3 players all tied with 12 points, they are Nrmlcardfan, Chief Redbird, and Cardsfan64.

At the other end, we find MrsLand with the low score, thus she will be the Bat Girl for this YNOT team.

Here is our Batting Order so you can see how you did. Leading off is our winner, Cardsfan345
Nrmlcardfan
Chief Redbird
Cardsfan64
Tulcard
Cardsfaninnwmo
Lady Redbird
Elite59
robertleeclark

There is no Bench for this YNOT.

And, as previously mentioned, MrsLand will be the Bat Girl.

Congratulations to Cardsfan345 on your 3rd Win this season.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

NOTE: The K.C. Royals YNOT is posted. The Post with the Links to enter is in the Post directly above this one, on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Cardsfan64
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Cardsfan64 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Please change my answer to question #3 to yes for the KC YNOT.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Cardsfan64 wrote:Please change my answer to question #3 to yes for the KC YNOT.

Will do!... done!
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:22 pm

Atlanta Braves YNOT (in St. Louis)

The Cardinals home stand continues with the Atlanta Braves coming to St. Louis for a 3-game weekend series. The first-pitch for Friday's game is scheduled for 7:15 p.m. This will be the same time we close entry into this YNOT.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:59 am

Kansas City YNOT Results

The completed Kansas City YNOT produced an interesting result. We had two new players - Mr. Klean and Cardinal Fanatic. Mr. Klean won the K.C. Royals YNOT and thus will be our lead-off batter. Cardinal Fanatic on the other hand, finds his score at the bottom of the list of players, thus, he will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Close behind b]Mr. Klean[/b] we find Tulcard, cardsfaninnwmo, and MrsLand who all scored 15 points to stake a claim to the slot position in our batting order. However, in case of ties we look at the TB answer and that tells us Tulcard will be hitting 2nd, cardsfaninnwmo will be hitting 3rd, and MrsLand will be hitting 4th.

Here is the complete line-up so you can see how you did:

Leading off will be our winner, Mr. Klean
he is followed by: Tulcard
cardsfaninnwmo
MrsLand
Cardsfan345
Cardsfan64
Elite59
Srclark2k
Nrmlcardfan

On the bench we have: Chief Redbird and Lady Redbird

And as previously mentioned, Cardinal Fanatic will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to Mr. Klean on your first win ... And in your very first YNOT. Good Job!

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

Season Totals = 2017 Season Standings

NOTE: The Atlanta Braves YNOT is Posted. The Post with links to enter is the Post directly above this Post, on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Elite1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Elite1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Chief, Could you please change my answer, on question number 7, for the upcoming ATL series, to 48. Thank You.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Elite1 wrote:Chief, Could you please change my answer, on question number 7, for the upcoming ATL series, to 48. Thank You.

Done! You are welcome.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Boston Red Sox YNOT at Fenway Park

On Tuesday, August 15, the Cardinals will be at historic Fenway Park in Boston home of the Boston Red Sox. This is a short two-game series. The first pitch for both days is scheduled for 6:10 p.m. CDT. However, Tuesdays time in key. This YNOT will close on Tuesday, Aug 15, at 6:10 p.m.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Atlanta Braves YNOT Results

It must be August... We are starting to show signs of being locked into position. Unfortunately, I seem to have a lock on Bat Boy. This is my fifth time serving in this position, I have held that spot more than anyone else this year. And, because there were only nine players, I made the starting line-up, and still have to be the Bat Boy!

The winner of the Braves YNOT

The Winner of the Braves YNOT is Tulcard who managed to score 16 points to claim victory. MrsLand was 2nd with 14 points.

Here is the line-up card for this YNOT.

Tulcard will be leading off...
He is followed by: MrsLand
Cardsfan345
Elite59
Cardsfan64
Nrmlcardfan
Lady Redbird
Cardsfaninnwmo
Chief Redbird

And, as previously mentioned, Chief Redbird will have to perform all Bat Boy duties for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to Tulcard on your 5th Win this Season.

Season Totals = [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pwkqa_91HG6AZVnqnXU6qoOJy-QjRhBaNKeXkyUlIxg/edit#gid=0[/url]

NOTE: The Boston Red Sox YNOT is open and accepting answers until 6:10 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug 15. The Post with the Links to enter is directly above this Post, on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Pirates YNOT (August) in Pittsburgh

On Thursday, the Cardinals will be in Pittsburgh to take on one of their Central Division Rivals, the Pittsburgh Pirates. The first pitch on Thursday is scheduled for 6:05 p.m. CDT. This will be the same time we close entry into this YNOT.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird

Return to “St. Louis Cardinals”