2015 RT Fantasy Football

Got a fantasy league going on? How about video games? You can talk about that here.
R27
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Re: 2015 RT Fantasy Football

Postby R27 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:36 pm

The worst part for Hungo may be that he had the points to beat me on his bench. Simply starting Fitzpatrick instead of Hoyer would have been worth 31 and made it a 2 point game.
@JonDobleRBD - Redbird Dugout

El gato es en fuego en mi pantelones.
R27
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Postby R27 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:00 pm

#3 R27 and #5 Cyclone Eggie move on to Round #2 to match up against #2 riskrow and #1 craig1234, respectively.

MadHungo
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby MadHungo » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:09 am

R27 wrote:The worst part for Hungo may be that he had the points to beat me on his bench. Simply starting Fitzpatrick instead of Hoyer would have been worth 31 and made it a 2 point game.

Yeah I know 27. It's all a guessing game, as you always try & start your best players. And who would have thought that Hoyer would have went down again with another concussion? I sure wasn't expecting that :(. Anyway, good game :)
Image Image
R27
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Postby R27 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:36 pm

The top two teams went down in the semi-finals, setting up Cyclone Eggie v riskrow for the inaugural Redbird Talk Fantasy Football League championship.

Aaron Rodgers laid a dud. As a result, Richard Rodgers laid a dud. Even if I had started Brock Osweiler and Tavon Austin, who combined for 51 points off my bench, I'd have still come up short. Tough way to go out.

R27
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Postby R27 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:12 pm

We've got quite a matchup in the championship game going on right now. riskrow leads Cyclone Eggie by 4.4 points and has no more players to go. Cyclone Eggie has Emmanuel Sanders left tonight and projected to score 9.5 points.

Even the third place game between myself and craig1234 is a game. I'm up 14.8 points and have no more players going. He has three, Ronnie Hillman, AJ Green, and Marvin Jones. The only reason that's still a game is because Tim Hightower got 30 points. Rodgers laid a dud with less than 1 point.

MadHungo
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby MadHungo » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:25 am

Just looked at the Final Standings & I'm wondering why Sunday & Monday's wins & losses weren't recorded? Not that it would have made a difference for anyone but I'm just curious?

With that said, congrats to Ankeny MadJackBirds for winning it all!

Final Standings

And thank you 27 for setting this League up :]
Image Image
R27
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Postby R27 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:50 pm

The Final League Standings would be the results of the playoff tournament, but W-L record is still your regular season totals.

Congrats to Cyclone Eggie's MadJackBirds for winning the inaugural Redbird Talk Fantasy Football League Championship. Reach around and give yourself a pat on the back. You've earned it.

Struggled to a fourth place finish for the Monsters. Disappointing, but when the injury bug hits, what can you do? Had a lot of fun guys, and we will definitely do this again next year.

craig1234
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby craig1234 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 pm

R27 wrote:The Final League Standings would be the results of the playoff tournament, but W-L record is still your regular season totals.

Congrats to Cyclone Eggie's MadJackBirds for winning the inaugural Redbird Talk Fantasy Football League Championship. Reach around and give yourself a pat on the back. You've earned it.

Struggled to a fourth place finish for the Monsters. Disappointing, but when the injury bug hits, what can you do? Had a lot of fun guys, and we will definitely do this again next year.

Congrats to Cyclone Eggie's MadJackBirds. Also thanks R27! This was my first time doing a fantasy of either baseball or football that was not a public league. The interaction was fun and it was a fun. Thanks

Return to “Fantasy Sports & Gaming”