MLB The Show 15

Got a fantasy league going on? How about video games? You can talk about that here.
R27
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MLB The Show 15

Postby R27 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:15 am

Continued my RTTS this morning. Started off my season with 10 singles in 12 ABs in the opening three game set with Toronto. The two players hitting directly behind me went hitless in the series. :evil:
@JonDobleRBD - Redbird Dugout

El gato es en fuego en mi pantelones.
Topps
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Re: MLB The Show 15

Postby Topps » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:48 am

I was promoted to AAA for the Padres, requested a trade shortly after that somehow or another got traded to Memphis. Been there for a couple of weeks now, my playing time has taken a bit of a set back though with vacations and all. Hoping to pick it up when I get back and see if I can make my way to the big club.
srclark2k
Prospect
Prospect

Re: MLB The Show 15

Postby srclark2k » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:14 pm

played RTTS breifly for ps4, but didn't like it. I dont like how it skips, however I do play the season each year 1 time ..i just went 85-78 with St.Louis, finished with some quriky numbers No1 in batting avg , yet 15th out of 30th in runs scored..oh we also lead the league in runners caught on base lol. I had to play a damn tie breaker game 163, vs. Mil at home and lost, thefeore got debunked to the NL WILD Card Game vs. Kershaw right now in the NLDS with WSH Game 5 in WSH i am delaying playing it dont wanna be elminated lol

Return to “Fantasy Sports & Gaming”