Johnny Football The Sad Situation

The NFL and college football.
chevyman58
Pitching Coach
Pitching Coach

Re: Johnny Football The Sad Situation

Postby chevyman58 » Mon May 30, 2016 2:03 pm

Johnny Manziel has been reported missing after he missed a helicopter flight Saturday to the Hamptons, where he was expected to host a small Memorial Day weekend party for friends and family, the New York Post's Page Six is reporting.

The last time Manziel has been seen was Friday night when he was involved in a confrontation outside the Trump Soho in lower Manhattan. TMZ has video of Wayne Schneider — the owner of Precision Concierge, the company from which Manziel and his friends rented a Mercedes they ended up crashing in Los Angeles last month — blocking the vehicle Manziel was riding in and demanding money
chevyman58
Pitching Coach
Pitching Coach

Postby chevyman58 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Manziel's being sued for more than $40,000 in damages after allegedly trashing a mansion he rented in Los Angeles.

Manziel promised to keep things low key, and agreed to pay a fine if more than 15 people were at the house. But Goodwin claims that surveillance video showed Manziel hosting huge parties. the TMZ story said. TMZ said there was evidence of drug and alcohol use at his house, and Goodwin told TMZ "he had to call for 'hazardous material clean up' to pick up the 'narcotics' that were left behind." TMZ said there was damage to expensive rugs, broken glasses, tables, bathroom doors, statues, couches and more.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shut ... 28262.html
chevyman58
Pitching Coach
Pitching Coach

Postby chevyman58 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:54 am

"He's a druggie," Paul Manziel told ESPN's Josina Anderson. "It's not a secret that he's a druggie. I don't know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help. He just hasn't seeked it yet. Hopefully he doesn't die before he comes to his senses. That's about all you can say. I don't know what else to say. I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail. I mean, that would be the best place for him. So we'll see."
chevyman58
Pitching Coach
Pitching Coach

Postby chevyman58 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Johnny keeps coming to Austin to party & gettin' himself in more trouble ............

Former NFL and Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Johnny Manziel has been accused of punching an Austin, Texas bar employee is the nose in a lawsuit filed against Manziel. It alleges that the man was ordered by Manziel to make drinks but that the man informed him he was not a bartender. The plaintiff was overheard talking about Manziel later by a member of Manziel’s private party, which angered the out-of-work QB. He then allegedly punched the plaintiff in the face, breaking his nose. Before police could arrive, Manziel ran out the back exit of the establishment according to the report.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/johnny-man ... 40665.html

Return to “Football”